from my friend Rachel
Chicken Tacos from Skinny Crockpot
3 lbs of chicken
3 pkg of taco seasoning (I make my own... see below)
1 can of corn (I use frozen corn or leave it out)
1 quart of homemade salsa (could also buy)
If I'm using chicken with bones, I put the chicken and cover with the taco seasoning mixed with 1/3 cup of water in the crockpot on low for 4 hours. Then, I pull the chicken off the bone, discard the bones, and put the chicken back in with the salsa and corn and cook for another 2-4 hours on low. If you're using boneless chicken, you can probably just throw it all in at the same time. Shred chicken a bit and put the mixture in tortillas.
Taco Seasoning:
2 T Chili Powder (I use way less (1.5 tsp) because Chinese chili powder is strong... not sure about American)
2 T Flour
2 tsp cumin
2 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder (I leave this out because you can't get it here)
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper (can't this either, so I leave it out)
I usually just use 1.5 - 2 pounds of chicken and half the amount of salsa and we can still eat it for two dinners.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Chicken Tacos is really best recipe and easy to bake it at home. I am exciting to bake this recipe, i think that we could make it more delicious by add spinach and onion.
ReplyDeletecarrinhos telecomandados
I really like to eat chicken tacos, In my last birthday party my group and me was goes to one restaurant and eat chicken tacos, wow it's taste are really amazing, i really like to eat it, and also it's my favorite dish. Thanks for provide this best recipe for us.
ReplyDeleteOnline Shooting Games